Friday, February 13, 2009

Call me New New

Okay, so here it goes:

1) I have no idea how often I would be able to check this, but I find myself to browse myspace and facebook all the time, so I should be able to update my life on here.
2) Sometimes I have nothing to say, but sometimes I have a lot to say. Just depends on what is going on in my life. Like probably anybody elses.
3) Today I have nothing really going on in my life. I do have some issues about my sons father that I would like to rant and rave about, but today I don't have the time because I am going to drop off my son to his father in less than an hr.

So...that's about it. I will try to update as much as possible. Probably on the weekends I won't be able to because normally I am at my Cousin's in GR and they don't have internet...but during the week...I will keep ALL updated. It should be a fun process! I need to learn a lot about blogging, but I am a fast learner! Yay for me! Yay for my son! Pictures uploaded soon!

1 comment: