Sunday, February 22, 2009

Played

Guys are stupid. It's official. They do NOT realize what we can offer them. Personally, I give up. I am not going to try anymore. They can attempt to show me how they are worth my time and I will figure out if I WANT to spend my time with them. Thats what it is going to have to be. I am not one to play games. So I wont.

I was supposed to hang out with Sexi guy...I beat him in bowling so he wanted a rematch. Totally his idea, so we planned it for Saturday. He wanted to bet me a massage if he won and me a date if I won. I was down for it because I could go on another date with him because I KNEW I was going to win again. It was Saturday and I didn't hear from him for a day, so I texted him to see if plans were still on. No response. I waited and called him later at like 8. No answer. So then I called at 11 THAT night...and still no answer. So I said screw it. Wish I wouldn't have waited so long to find something else to do, but oh well. Still no call from him. And it was totally his idea for a rematch. UGh. whatever, if he had something else to do, he could've just told me or something! I would've been fine with that. FUCK GUYS!

Now...I am also pissed about another thing. I have this guy friend of mine. Well he used to be my friend. I am slightly pissed off at him because he thinks he can just be a MAJOR player of the game but he's not the best. At first I was like whatever because I didn't like his first baby moms. Then I got to talking to his new girlfriend and the mother of his baby son and I really meshed with her. We understood each other and was in the same boat. She is a real sweet girl. And after talking with her and what he's done to her. I didn't fine him attractive anymore at all. How could he do that to her? Well they got back together and I was happy for her because I knew thats what she really wanted. Well...he's just an ASS and she can do better for her and her son. He offically pissed me off today when I read her blog. UGH, I wish I fought because I would totally kick that bitches ass for you Melissa. She's fuckin nasty and everything you said about her. She doesn't get it. But karma comes back around to kick you in the ass so I hope she gets it 20x worse!!! You'll be okay. I promise. All the best ones get through it. She's just desperate and jealous cause she can't be a HOT MAMACITA like you!!! Haha I just had to vent because I was royally pissed off. Hope that baby boy of yours feels better. Call me whenever you need to vent or pour your heart out. I am here!!!

Enough for now. Quote of the day is....GUYS F'IN SUCK. SUCK A DICK BITCH!

3 comments:

  1. haha,
    Sounds like your really stressed out, espically with guys. Well the right one will come around, obviously the one that ditched you, doesnt know what he's missing out on, and didnt realize he was going to get Blogged on! ahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well not really stressed, just pissed. I don't get stressed about the little things. and they ARE the little things. But in his defense...my cell phone was dead all day and he did apologize via text that he was out of town and he wanted to hang out today, but I had homework to do today, so i opted against that...make him wonder right!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ya mama! No blog updates lately?!!? What's up with that?! LOL.

    ReplyDelete